There is a relationship between fibroids and weight gain. Struggling with weight is something that most people deal with and all you have to do is look at the skyrocketing numbers of people with type 2 diabetes to know that carrying around excess weight can harm you by increasing your risk of developing various diseases and conditions including fibroids. Now is the time to resolve that 2015 will be your year of breaking through and finally overcoming your issues including your weight struggles. This may in turn be what you need to finally be able to shrink fibroids naturally.
Fibroids and hormones
While the exact causes of uterine fibroids remain unknown, one of the factors that doctors can agree on is that they seem related to hormone activity. It has been noted that fibroid tumors have tissue connectors for the hormones estrogen and progesterone and there is supporting evidence that an estrogen dominant state in some women tends to result in large fibroids that are grow rapidly.
Fibroids have also been known to increase in size during certain times like pregnancy, during perimenopause, etc which are times when excessive and high levels of estrogen are produced.
This leads us to believe that in order to shrink fibroids naturally, one of the important ways to do so is to learn to manage hormone levels in order to prevent a state of estrogen dominance.
While there are many factors that increase the risk of developing fibroids that cannot be changed such as family history, race, etc, there is one that can be changed and that is weight because it directly impacts hormone levels.
Weight gain and becoming overweight not only increases your risk of developing various diseases and conditions but it also increases your risk of developing fibroid tumors. Being overweight leads to an accumulation of fat cells which causes the excessive production of estrogen which is then deposited into the bloodstream and leads to a state of hormone imbalance.
An important way to not only prevent fibroids but also to shrink fibroids naturally is to maintain keep your weight at an ideal level for you as it will discourage a state of estrogen dominance. Let 2015 be the year that you finally get control of your weight as you will not only eliminate fibroids naturally but also many other health issues that you may be dealing with due to carrying around all that fat.
Do keep in mind that when thinking of fibroids and weight gain, some people think that fibroids lead to weight gain. This cannot be farther from the truth. While large fibroids can lead to a wide girth, the actual weight of a fibroid tumor is very small so no, fibroids will not lead to weight gain.
Tips for weight loss
- Set realistic goals. Set small goals as well as large goals. It will be easier to achieve small goals which will keep you motivated to achieve the larger goals.
- Start slowly and build up (making healthy foods choices and exercise.)
- Eat several small meals a day and not two or three large meals in order to keep your metabolism active. An active metabolism burns more fat than a dormant metabolism.
- Choose a fun activity such as swimming, dancing, bicycle riding, hiking, etc that will keep you motivated.
- Eliminate sugar which is another factor that leads to excessive estrogen production.
- Eat more fiber as it will not only help you fill fuller quicker which can lead to weight loss since you will not be overeating, but it will also help the body eliminate waste and toxins including excessive estrogen in a timely manner so that it does not accumulate in the body and cause health problems.
- Incorporate weight training as it will help you not only build lean muscle but this lean muscle is the best way to burn fat.
- Be kind to yourself especially when you have moments of weakness and revert back to your old habits because it will happen. It is very hard to change old habits so you will fall off the wagon. Recognize when you fall back to old patterns, forgive yourself and get back to doing the right things.
- Do something nice for yourself when you achieve small goals because this will enable you to keep on pushing and persevering until you achieve the bigger goals.
These are just a few tips on conquering your weight problems. Make 2015 your year to finally overcome your weight issues. Make 2015 the year you manage your hormone levels in order to finally shrink fibroids naturally.
It will be hard…
If weight loss was easy, you would have already achieved it long ago and not tried and failed over and over. You need a plan and you need the right tools and resources to help you finally lose and keep weight off. Some tools that may help you in 2015 are the following three resources;
If you are keen on detoxing your body and losing weight through this process, you may want to try DetoxSlim which is a safe 7 day detox cleanse! Find out more about this detox here.
Diet is a significant part of weight loss. Research has shown that while exercise is important, between diet and exercise, diet makes the most impact on weight so weight loss goals are pointless without making diet changes.
Exercise is an important part of being able to cure uterine fibroids naturally. It doesn’t matter what you do, you just have to do something. You have to move and be consistent. Whether it is walking, dancing, hiking, aerobics, etc, you have to do something and not just because you have fibroids. Physical activity is very important for general health and well-being.
Discover the most effective exercises created specifically for women for weight loss using the Venus Factor system.
Weight loss will help you shrink fibroids naturally by enabling you to prevent a state of estrogen dominance that fibroids love and thrive upon. You can do it! You can finally lose weight in 2015 and keep it off using the tools above. Weight loss is about food and exercise. The above three resources will help with both.