One of the many symptoms of uterine fibroids is heavy menstrual bleeding with or without clots. Excessive menstrual bleeding can also be caused by other factors such as liver disease, hypothyroidism, endometriosis, Von Willebrand’s disease, etc.
Heavy menstrual bleeding, bleeding between periods or a prolonged menstrual cycle can end up being life threatening when you start to experience anemia which results from significant loss of iron through this heavy bleeding.
Other symptoms of excessive bleeding during periods includes dizziness, tiredness, light headedness, etc. Heavy bleeding should never be ignored if it occurs for at least two menstrual cycles.
If you are soaking through pads and tampons within an hour or two, having frequent accidents because of the heavy flow, having to alter your schedules or avoiding doing many things because of the fear of what could occur because of your heavy flow, one herbal remedy that may work for you is Mens-Reduce.
(Use code NATREM25 for 25% OFF + Free Shipping!)
What Mens-Reduce Can Do For You
- Promotes hormonal balance
One of the main factors that cause various feminine issues including heavy bleeding is hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance (estrogen dominance) is actually thought by many doctors to increase the chance of developing fibroids, endometriosis, etc, and their various symptoms including heavy bleeding.
By maintaining balanced hormone levels, it can help to shrink fibroids naturally and also help get rid of symptoms including heavy bleeding. Mens-Reduce helps with this.
- Mens-Reduce helps promote and maintain trouble free menstrual cycles.
- It also supports normal levels of blood flow during menstruation.
- If you are considering using herbs for natural treatment, unless you are an herbalist, it may be difficult to know what to take, what combinations of herbs to use and how much to take to obtain relief. Mens-Reduce takes the guesswork out of this process with the perfect combination.
It contains herbs that have been used for hundreds of years to help with female health concerns including;
- Shepherd’s purse – this herb contains substances that help to quicken the coagulation (clotting) of blood which means that this is one of the top herbs to alleviate heavy menstrual bleeding with or without clots, spotting between periods and prolonged periods.
- Port marigold – marigold flower tea has long been recommended to help soothe various female complaints such as heavy bleeding, cramps, etc.
- Cramp bark – among its many benefits is its ability to regulate and relax the uterus and ovaries which helps with uterine cramps and pain. It can also help normalize blood loss from heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Mugwort – this herb is another that supports menstrual health and is the most widely used to treat the female reproductive system. It also helps to calm nerves and ease stress and anxiety through its non-habit forming mildly sedative properties.
These and other herbs are included in the Mens-Reduce tincture to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding and regulate menstrual cycles without side effects. This is the perfect combination of herbs to promote female reproductive system health and wellbeing.
If you are dealing with heavy menstrual bleeding, spotting between periods, a longer than normal menstrual cycle and wish to normalize your blood flow naturally, Mens-Reduce is the answer for you. Click here to buy and try this wonderful homeopathic herbal remedy for yourself. Don’t forget to use code NATREM25 for 25% off and free shipping!