We’ve talked a lot about hormone imbalance and especially estrogen dominance being believed to be at the root of fibroid development as well as other women’s health issues.
But it’s not just excessive estrogen than can be the problem. It could also be other hormones that are causing hormone imbalance such as lower than normal progesterone levels.
Hormone imbalance does more than increase your risk of developing uterine fibroids and other gynecological health issues. It can also affect your overall health and well-being.
- You may with feel tired, fat, moody and ‘not in the mood,”
- You may feel like you get PMS…all month,
- Your skin keeps breaking out for no particular reason,
- You may get that bloated feeling frequently,
- Maybe you’re constantly tired for no reason or find it impossible to lose weight…
- You’re dealing with unexplained hair loss,
- Increased risk of uterine cancer,
- You’re dealing with swollen breasts,
- You have trouble sleeping or wake up constantly in the middle of the night,
- And so on and so forth
…These could all be signs of a hormone imbalance that you need to address immediately.
When your hormones are in a state of balance, not only does this reduce your risk of developing uterine fibroids (as well as causing fibroids to shrink) and other gynecological issues, but you will have an overall feeling of health and well-being and will not deal with many of the symptoms of hormone imbalance previously discussed.
But you first need to know whether you have hormone imbalance;
Follow this link…
Thankfully treating hormone imbalance is pretty easy if you know how!
But first let’s find out if hormone imbalance is a problem for you…
…Take the quiz here…
(and receive your personalized report!)