There are many ways to treat uterine fibroids both holistic and conventional. Some people may use either one exclusively while others may use elements of both. Use your best judgment. Conventional methods can be effective but unfortunately, they only treat the symptoms of uterine fibroids. The following are some of the reasons as to why holistic treatment for fibroids is best.
Why Holistic Treatment?
Natural or holistic treatment as the name suggests seek to treat the “whole” being which is thought to be a better way to not only treat the symptoms but also get to the root cause of the problem or imbalance in the body. Conventional treatment methods on the other hand only seek to cut, freeze, starve or burn the fibroid tumors which does not address the reason for the formation of the tumors in the first place.
While holistic treatment for fibroids seeks to shrink fibroids naturally, reduce or eliminate the various symptoms of uterine fibroids, this approach also seeks to correct the issue or the imbalance that caused the development of the uterine fibroids or that increases the risk of developing fibroids.
The Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
This is the cornerstone of holistic treatment methods. Various therapies such as acupuncture, biofeedback, homeopathy, guided imagery, diet changes, home or folk remedies, exercise techniques, Ayurveda, mind-body techniques, prayer, relaxation techniques, herbalism, megavitamins, acupressure, etc, all seek to bring the body into a balanced and healthy state which prevents sickness and disease including fibroid tumors from taking hold.
Pros of Holistic Treatment for Fibroids Methods
- Allow you to take control of your health, body, mind and spirit
- Treat the whole and not just the symptoms
- Get to the root of the problem
- Regimens are usually individually tailored to your treatment needs
- Inexpensive compared to conventional treatment methods especially surgical procedures
- Administered in a calm, relaxing office with a practioner who questions you not just about your symptoms but your entire life and lifestyle and not some harried doctor in a clinical setting
- No serious side effects as those associated with surgery and other conventional treatment methods
- Helps the body heal itself
- Results take time as these methods are not quick fixes. Results may take several weeks or months to show up
- May not be covered by insurance
- No research studies are usually available to support some of the methods used
Despite these cons, it is prudent to try holistic treatment for fibroids methods especially if the fibroids are not life threatening or if you are not suffering from severe symptoms such as very heavy bleeding. Research has shown that only about 10 percent of hysterectomies performed each year are medically necessary. So 90 percent of women who have hysterectomies are walking around without a uterus, ovaries, and various other side effects when it was not necessary for them to have had this surgical procedure performed.
You do need guidance on the various natural treatment for fibroids methods that will work for you and your situation. If you have a desire to take control of your health and help your body heal itself naturally, the Fibroids Miracle guide can help you cure and prevent uterine fibroids using natural methods only that are tailored to your particular case of fibroid tumors. Click here to find out more on this holistic guide. Will you accept responsibility for your own health?