There are many ways to cure uterine fibroids naturally and one of the ways is to follow a fibroids diet. There are many components of a fibroids diet that can help to heal your body of fibroid tumors and one of the most important ways to do so is by increasing your fiber intake. Fiber is plentiful in fruits, vegetables, legumes, etc, but you would have to eat a lot to get your daily fiber requirements which is at least 25 grams.
There is one food that will help you knock out the majority of your daily fiber requirements making it much easier to attain the 25 grams of fiber daily with your other meals that you eat during the day. What is this amazing food?
Yes cereal but not the ones filled with puzzles, toys, high amounts of sugar, etc. There are other types hidden among these worst offenders that are packed with many healthful benefits including being a great source of fiber.
Fiber is an important part of a fibroids diet for many reasons that are discussed in the article Why Fiber Is One Of The Best Natural Remedies For Uterine Fibroids
Besides being important for natural fibroid treatment, fiber will help to promote your general health and well-being and help you lose weight too because fiber is the most filling food which will prevent you from overeating.
Another benefit of certain types of cereal besides being a great source of fiber is that many are fortified with many vitamins and minerals that are important for general health and well-being in addition to helping heal the body of uterine fibroids.
Many are fortified with such vitamins and minerals such as folic acid which helps prevent birth defects, vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin C, iron, calcium, zinc, etc. Read more about the Best Supplements For Fibroids.
Cereal is a great way to not only start the day but to also get the important nutrients you need to cure fibroids as well as get most of your daily vitamin and mineral requirements.
Tips on getting the most from cereal
- Make sure that you read the labels on the cereal boxes to ensure that you get the healthiest hot or cold cereal to add to your fibroids diet.
- Consider buying more than one type of cereal so that you can mix and match especially if you pick out certain cereals that are not as appetizing despite containing many of the previously mentioned benefits. For instance, I mix Fiber One Original Bran Cereal which contains 14 grams of fiber per serving and no sugar with half a serving size of Fiber One Honey Clusters which per serving contains 10 grams of fiber and 9 grams of sugar (although since I halve the serving size, I only get 4.5 grams of sugar which gives me just enough sweetness that I don’t need to add any sugar or other sweetener).
- While some of these healthful cereals may contain sugar, the benefits far outweigh the negatives of containing sugar but do make sure that the sugar content is reasonable and not more than 8 or 9 grams per serving. If you can halve the serving size as I did above, you will be getting even less sugar but just enough sweetness to make eating the cereal enjoyable.
- Look for cereal that contains at least 5 grams of fiber although if you select the Fiber One brand, you will be getting cereal that contains most of the day’s daily fiber needs as shown above.
- Since dairy milk may contain properties that may aggravate fibroid tumors as discussed here, you may want to instead use alternatives such as soy milk, almond milk, etc for cold cereal. Make sure that you drink up all the milk that remains in the bowl since vitamin B12 is absorbed by the milk when it is added to the cereal.
- Make sure that the first ingredients on the ingredient list includes the word “whole grain” as this signifies that they are a rich source of fiber.
- You can add various fruits to hot or cold cereal if desired such as strawberries, bananas, berries, etc for even more healthful benefits.
- Eat cereal at any time and not just breakfast. Because of the high fiber content, cereal will fill you up quicker so you can eat it for lunch, for dinner, as an afternoon snack, etc. You can even add cereal to trail mix and so on and so forth.
This is just a bit of information on why cereal should be significant part of your fibroids diet if you want to cure fibroids naturally. The high fiber content as well as cereal being fortified with various crucial vitamins and minerals, makes cereal a must as long as you pick the right kinds by reading the labels.
For more tips on what else should be part of your fibroids diet, you need the holistic Fibroids Miracle guide which will show you not only how to rid your body of fibroids but also how to prevent them from returning using natural methods only. Find out more about this bestselling guide here.