If you are trying to shrink fibroids naturally using food, bananas may be recommended but is there really a connection between bananas and fibroids and are bananas good for fibroids?
As discussed elsewhere on this site, a healthy diet can be one of the best ways of getting rid of fibroids naturally because of the nutrients contained in certain foods which can be very healing for the body. There are “regular” foods and then there are “super” foods. Bananas are considered superfoods. Superfoods are foods that are extremely rich in nutrients.
Health Benefits of Bananas
Bananas are a very rich source of nutrients such as potassium, pectin,
zinc, iron, folic acid, calcium, B6 , etc, which can help with;
- Lowering high blood pressure and related diseases such as heart attack and stroke.
- Relieving heartburn and indigestion as well as treating and preventing ulcers.
- Absorbing fluids which can help to keep diarrhea in check.
Are Bananas Good For Fibroids?
Bananas are usually recommended for those suffering from fibroids if heavy bleeding is one of the symptoms. The nutrients in bananas will help with menstrual difficulties and help replenish the nutrients lost during the menstrual cycle.
This is also why you see athletes eating and being recommended bananas because of the nutrients lost during intense exercises or athletic activities. In addition, if you do suffer from diarrhea during your period, bananas will help eliminate diarrhea. For those with diarrhea concerns, the BRAT diet is usually recommended which involves bananas in addition to rice, apples as well as dry toast being eaten to eliminate diarrhea.
So the question is not really whether bananas are good for fibroids per se but rather that they provide vital nutrients with other foods and activities which can help to heal the body which over time can male the body toxic to the development of fibroids and/or preventing them from flourishing due to an unhealthy body.
Getting the most from bananas
- Eat them in everything especially if you are not fond of eating them as a snack. Because of their slightly sweet and mild taste, they are a great addition to many recipes.
- Place them in the fridge if you don’t want them from softening too fast. The cold will turn the peel black though but the banana inside will remain fresh.
- Place them in a brown paper bag to speed up the ripening process for green bananas.
While the connection between bananas and fibroids may not be as direct as you may want, they are still a great addition to your fibroid healing diet. For step by step guidance on exactly what foods to eat to get rid of fibroids naturally as well as other effective fibroid demolishing tips, you must get your hands on this bestselling must have guide.