Should you grab turmeric lattes from Starbucks like Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow in order to shrink fibroid tumors naturally? While this latte may be delicious, there are more effective ways on how to use turmeric to shrink fibroids. Turmeric contains an active ingredient called curcumin which is highly valued for its anti-inflammatory properties making this a commonly recommended natural treatment for various diseases besides fibroids.
Curcumin can help with everything from psoriasis, arthritis pain, reducing risk of heart attack, helping with glaucoma, weight loss, hair loss, etc, and even helping with hangovers! This is a mighty spice which you need in your life to improve your overall health and well-being.
Turmeric and Fibroids
- Treat and prevents liver damage and a properly functioning liver helps to eliminate disease causing toxins as well as excessive estrogen. A state of estrogen dominance can increase the risk of developing fibroid tumors.
- Turmeric stimulates the immune system which helps it fight and prevent various diseases and conditions including uterine fibroids.
- As mentioned, this spice is anti-inflammatory which can help to heal your body of fibroids as well as prevent their return in addition to helping alleviate pelvic pain and pressure which may be associated with fibroids. Some studies have shown that curcumin is able to repress tumor growth.
How To Use Turmeric To Shrink Fibroids
- You can add it to food and drink on a daily basis. You can add it to milk, to cereal, to coffee or any other way in which you ingest it. Try to get a good quality turmeric powder such as this.
- Capsules or tinctures are more convenient than powders and you don’t have to deal with stained teeth. In addition, capsules or tinctures may be more effective because they will usually contain other ingredients (black pepper, fulvic acid, etc) which increase turmeric absorption. If you simply add the powder to food or drink, most of it will be eliminated from the body though the digestive process.
Capsules or tinctures are better!
Click here for an effective organic, full spectrum, maximum absorption turmeric supplement. This supplement also includes many other healing herbs and spices including cinnamon and milk thistle which have been shown to be effective for fibroid natural treatment.