Homeopathy which uses substances known as “remedies” is generally viewed as a complementary approach which is meant to work with the body’s natural biological mechanisms to in order to support overall health, including the health and well-being of the uterus. Here are the top 8 homeopathic remedies for uterine fibroids if you’re interested in the holistic approach for fibroid treatment of which homeopathy is just one aspect.
Can homeopathy cure fibroids?
Homeopathy believes that any sickness or disease is not a sign of being unhealthy and bad but is rather a sign that the body is trying to restore itself to a balanced position. In order to help the body achieve this, homeopathic remedies are used in order to challenge the body’s defenses so that the body’s ability to heal itself is stimulated and rises to the occasion to heal itself.
Homeopathic remedies are created based upon the law of “similars” (like cures like) which means that the substances used to create the remedy in order to help the body defend itself against any sickness or disease are those which would produce symptoms similar to the disease you are dealing with when used in large quantities.
But these substances used to make the remedies are diluted to such an extent that it may be impossible to detect even with the most sensitive test what the original substance used to create the homeopathic remedy was. Because the substances are diluted greatly, you can rest assured that you will not be harmed in any way by the remedy.
These diluted remedies contain ingredients which are made from plant, mineral or animal sources. These homeopathic remedies are created so that the “vital force” or “healing force” which is said to be present in the body, can be stimulated and healing can start to occur.
This force is said to help maintain the health of the body or heal the body of any disease or symptom that is standing in the way of health and well-being which makes this approach an important alternative health practice to consider if you are interested in curing fibroids the natural way.
8 homeopathic remedies for uterine fibroids
If you’re looking for homeopathic remedies for uterine fibroids, it’s important to remember that homeopathy is generally designed to be customized to each patient after a thorough discussion with a homeopathic practitioner going over every aspect of your life and health.
It is preferable that the homeopathic remedy you use is tailored to your specific needs. It is generally recommended that you meet with a qualified homeopath so that after asking you many questions about your symptoms, lifestyle, likes, dislikes, your dreams, fears, etc, a remedy can be created specifically to address your needs.
However, there are some common homeopathic remedies for uterine fibroids that are usually recommended including but not limited to the following;
- Aurum Metalicum Natronatum – This remedy is recommended when you are not only dealing with uterine fibroids but also dealing depression from grief or lost love. You may also perspire excessively.
- Trillium Pendulum – If your fibroids are causing heavy menstrual bleeding to the point of fainting, this may be the remedy for you.
- Sepia – This is a remedy which may be recommended if you experience a dragging pressure in the pelvic region followed by weariness.
- Calcarea Carbonica – This is the recommended remedy if you are overweight, have heavy bleeding or prolonged menstrual periods as well as feet being extremely cold during your heavy menstrual cycle.
- Ustilago Maydis – This is another common remedy when you’re dealing with heavy bleeding, clotting and cramps. You may even start to experience some hair loss during this time or problems with your nails.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris – This is the remedy when the menstrual cycle is very frequent with very short intervals between them. You may also be dealing with severe cramps as well as back pain during the cycle.
- Calcarea fluorica – This remedy is recommended if you have very large and hard uterine fibroids.
- Fraxinus Americana – If you develop cramps in your feet during your menstrual cycle or there is a bearing down feeling during your cycle, this remedy may be recommended.
The above are some of the most common homeopathic remedies for uterine fibroids. There are literally hundreds of remedies that can be created after a consultation with a homeopath.
It is also important to remember that before using these remedies, if you are on other medications, it is important to talk to your doctor first because these medications may interfere with the effectiveness of the remedy.
Besides using remedies, your diet is also looked at during homeopathic treatment. You will be encouraged to eat certain foods while avoiding others. The foods you are encouraged to eat are those that raise the pH levels in your body from an acidic one to a more alkaline one as an acidic body is believed to increase the risk of developing various diseases and conditions including fibroids.
Using homeopathic remedies for uterine fibroids is just one aspect of the holistic approach for curing fibroids naturally and preventing their return. For a complete step-by-step holistic regimen to not only eliminate fibroids but also prevent their return besides using homeopathy, click here.